Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Town of the Timeless Killers": Bruce Wayne, Jr. and Clark Kent, Jr. stumble upon a ghost town during their cross-country trip and Clark suddenly loses his powers. As their vehicle is damaged, they are forced to go inside the town and
Appearing in "Town of the Timeless Killers"
- Belle Dubois, the Bullwhip Queen (Single appearance)
- Kid Bowie (Single appearance)
- Jack Slade (Single appearance)
- Leaver Monroe (Single appearance)
- Dry Gulch (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Town of the Timeless Killers"
Bruce Wayne, Jr. and Clark Kent, Jr. stumble upon a ghost town during their cross-country trip and Clark suddenly loses his powers. As their vehicle is damaged, they are forced to go inside the town and find help, but all they find are abandoned tombstones and three bandits from centuries past, who threaten them and attack the young heroes.
Bruce Jr. and Clark Jr. are forced to retreat and hide in a water tower, where they meet with a girl called Susie Wells. She had also stumbled upon the ghost town and is now helpless. Bruce becomes Batman Jr. and comes up with a plan to defeat the bandits. After a long confrontation, the young heroes manage to defeat their enemies, but they soon learn that Susie Wells is in fact Belle Dubois, the Bullwhip Queen and the leader of the bandits.
While fighting Belle, Superman Jr.'s powers return and they manage to defeat the evil woman. It is then that the Super Sons realize that the tombstones they first stumbled upon, have magical properties that take away Superman Jr.'s powers. Once the mystery is solved, the young heroes take the bandits to the nearest sheriff, who is shocked to learn that the ancient bandits had been captured and is even more shocked when he realizes that the bandits are only skeletons now.
After another successful mission, the Super-Sons continue their adventures across the country.
- This is the last canon story in the Super-Sons saga.
- The story is divided in three parts:
- Part 1 - Trio of Fear
- Part 2 - He Whom Evil Fights
- Part 3 - The Epitaph That Saved a Superman
- The letter section of the issue, "From the World's Finest Fans", announces Dennis O'Neil as the recently assigned Story Editor for World's Finest as well as other comic series.
- This is the first issue in the World's Finest Series to feature a coloring credit in the credit box.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss World's Finest Vol 1 242 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the World's Finest series
Links and References
- No external links.