"We Are Not Alone!": Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson seek out Superman's help to relocate the monolithic Colossi of Maheps, but the Man of Steel refuses, leaving Wayne and his ward to spend millions on the relocation
Appearing in "We Are Not Alone!"
- Dr. Bazraki (Single appearance)
- Twelve Immortals (Single appearance)
- Cy-Tor (Single appearance)
- Colossi of Maheps (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "We Are Not Alone!"
Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson seek out Superman's help to relocate the monolithic Colossi of Maheps, but the Man of Steel refuses, leaving Wayne and his ward to spend millions on the relocation efforts.
When the old statues are finally relocated, they are baffled to see that in a few hours the objects had returned to the original places. While investigating the mystery, Superman, Batman and Robin encounter the Twelve Immortals, who are responsible for moving the stones back to its original place for fear of destabilizing the gravity of their own new homeworld.
The aliens kidnap Robin and Superman goes to his rescue while Batman confronts a small faction of the aliens on Earth. When Robin discovers that the alien's planet has a similar atmosphere than Earth, Superman takes the information to Batman, who informs the aliens about their discovery. When the aliens realize that Earth could be a second home, Superman relocates them to Shangri-La, far in the future from the present and everything returns to normal.
- This is the first issue of the World's Finest series to feature the new "bullet" logo on the cover and the first with Joe Orlando as Managing Editor and Denny O'Neil as Story Editor.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss World's Finest Vol 1 243 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the World's Finest series
Links and References
- No external links.