"Superman and Batman: "Hacker"": As a test of Superman's and Batman's abilities, the Monitor gives a teenage computer hacker access to the Fortress of Solitude, where he unleashes monsters from Superman's zoo and gia
Appearing in Superman and Batman: "Hacker"
- 2000 Committee (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for Superman and Batman: "Hacker"
As a test of Superman's and Batman's abilities, the Monitor gives a teenage computer hacker access to the Fortress of Solitude, where he unleashes monsters from Superman's zoo and giant combat robots from his storehouse. Working together Batman and Superman manage to contain the emergency as Superman deals with the monsters and robots and Batman finds the source of the problem. After the kid has been told of his mistakes, the Monitor is not satisfied and he contacts the group of villains called The Network and prepares them to go against the heroes.
- This issue has a couple of references:
- On the kid hacker's room, there's a poster of Star Trek.
- The kid is trying to hack into the computer network in order to get free access to the upcoming scripts of the comic "New Teen Tyros" written by "Phil Foxman". This is an obvious parody reference on the then currently published comics by DC, New Teen Titans by Marv Wolfman.
- The Batmobile on this issue is mistakenly colored red.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss World's Finest Vol 1 311 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the World's Finest series
Links and References
- No external links.