Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Copy Edit Needed
A man seeking vengeance on the son of Thomas Wayne and another man leaves the first man dead. Suspecting Simon due to a recollection of a photo of the dead man, Thomas Wayne, and Simon, Batman confronts him. As the man is confined to a wheel chair, he is apparently no threat, until he reveals the bizarre truth that he can and has transferred his consciousness into a white ape. Trapping Batman he reveals that he is going to transfer his mind into Batmans (who he knows is secretly Bruce Wayne), then strangle Simons body. Having changed his will to leave everything to Bruce Wayne, he will continue on, having killed Batmans mind in Simons old body.
Genius level intellect as he can transfer his mind into the body's of others.
- This version of Xavier Simon (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Although not referred to as such in the story, he is somewhat similar to the Ultra-Humanite in transferring his mind into an albino ape.
- 2 Appearances of Xavier Simon (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Xavier Simon (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Xavier Simon (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Xavier Simon (Earth-One)