Xaxan, better known as the non-Braalian Magnetic Kid was originally a soldier on the planet Murra. They lived in a militaristic society, which led to their mind set of conquering Earth and the rest of the United Planets. However the planets government learned to their dismay that the Legion of Super-Heroes had heard rumor of a pending invasion and discovered that the Legion intended to implement "Plan-R" to successfully defend against the invading forces.
Murra's military power sent three spies to infiltrate the Legion of Super-Heroes so as to steal the secrets of Plan-R. Xaxan was sellected along with to other Aarl, and Graah to take an experimental pill which gave them special powers. The pill mutated him providing him magnetic based powers that could rival Cosmic Boy's. The three newly powered spied travelled to Earth and posed as Legion applicants. The Legionnaires were so impressed with all of them that they were all inducted as members. Xaxan and his team found the plans for "Plan-R" and headed back to Murra.
What they did not know was that the Legion was on to them the whole time. The induction of the three spies was a ruse which allowed the Legion, and thus the United Planets, to locate and neutralize the planned invasion.
- Magnetic Manipulation; Magnetic Kid was given the ability to lift and manipulate metal. Like Cosmic Boy he can produce a number of effects. He can manipulate, repel or attract metal objects of varying sizes.
- Magnetic Force-Fields: Magnetic Kid can protect himself from physical harm, can stretch her fields to protect a large group, and can suspend persons or objects in the air.
- Magnetic Flight: Magnetic Kid can suspend himself in flight by riding the Earth's magnetic field.
- Electromagnetic Sight: By concentrating, Magnetic Kid can perceive the world around himself solely as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. He can perceive the natural magnetic auras surrounding living beings, as well.
- Magnetic Pulse:: Magnetic Kid can focus his magnetic energy into powerful concussive blasts. He can also overload or short-circuit electrical systems.
- Energy Absorption:: Magnetic Kid has been shown absorbing some forms of energy through his magnetic force fields to temporarily boost his own strengths. *Geomagnetic Link: Magnetic Kid is tied very closely to Earth's or what ever planet he is on EM Field. As is it effected, so is he. He knows instinctively all that happens to it.
- Organic Iron Manipulation: Magnetic Kid has such control over his powers that he is able to manipulate the natural iron within the blood of living organisms.
Non-Magnetic Materials: Magnetic Kid's power cannot affect non-magnetic metals, such as aluminum and gold, or organic substances like wood.
- 4 Appearances of Xaxan (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Images featuring Xaxan (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Quotations by or about Xaxan (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Xaxan (Pre-Zero Hour)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.