Personal History of Yanick Paquette is unknown.
Yanick Paquette is a Canadian comic book artist and professional illustrator. He started working for Eros in 1994 on the title Harem Nights and later worked for other publishers including Topps Comics and Antartic Press. His first published work for DC Comics was in 1998 on the title Tomorrow Woman. He then worked on other titles inlcuding JLA Secret Files, Wonder Woman, Adventures of Superman, The Return of Bruce Wayne and many more. He was eventually hired by Marvel Comics and worked on some of their most iconic titles.
Most recently, Paquette has worked on the title Batman/Superman.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Yanick Paquette's Images as a Penciler
- Yanick Paquette's Images as an Inker
- Yanick Paquette's Images as a Cover Artist
Links and References
- Paquette at DC Comics Official Website
- Yanick Paquette at Wikipedia.org
- Paquette at The Comic Book Database