Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I know from personal experience it can be difficult to live there, and love here.
Appearing in "Downtime"
- The Team
- Justice League
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Garth (First appearance)
- Mera (First appearance)
- Tula (First appearance)
- Orm Marius (First appearance)
- Nuidis Vulko (First appearance)
- The Light
- Clayface (Matt Hagen) (First appearance)
- Barry Allen
- Beluga Boy (First appearance)
- Coral (First appearance)
- Iris Allen (First appearance)
- Jay Garrick (First appearance)
- Joan Garrick (First appearance)
- Mary West
- La'gaan (First appearance)
- Lori Lemaris (First appearance)
- Paula Crock (First appearance)
- Rudy West
- Starro (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Topo (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Downtime"
After a disastrous encounter with Clayface in Gotham City, Aqualad takes a sojourn to Poseidonis, Atlantis, where he reunites with his old friends, Garth and Tula. He plans to stay in Atlantis with Tula who reveals she and Garth have initiated a relationship. Kaldur must put aside his feelings as Black Manta attacks the city at this time. Back on the surface, Bruce plays a game of basketball under the guise of training, but really to soothe Dick's insecurities, M'gann and Super Boy share a moment of intimacy in the kitchen, and Artemis accepts a full Wayne Foundation scholarship to Gotham Academy at her mother's urging. After driving away Black Manta, Aqualad wishes Garth and Tula the best and returns to his team.
- No notes.
- In Atlantis, the citizens spoke their native tongue, but a student cast a translation spell.
- 18 Images from Young Justice (TV Series) Episode: Downtime
- Episodes of Young Justice (TV Series)
- Images from Young Justice (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Young Justice (TV Series) series
Links and References