"Wingman": Zatanna and Zachary perform a show together, but although the show is a success, Zatanna is frustrated by her cousin's lack of professionalism. As they get into their limo, Zach ignores Zatanna's scolding and takes her to a
- This from the spectral floozy who's made an eternal living posing as a bimbo to prey on males. Please.
- -- Zatanna
Appearing in "Wingman"
- Yuki-onna (a Succubus) (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Wingman"
Zatanna and Zachary perform a show together, but although the show is a success, Zatanna is frustrated by her cousin's lack of professionalism. As they get into their limo, Zach ignores Zatanna's scolding and takes her to a night club. While Zach goes to dance, two guys hit on Zatanna, but she makes their pants disappear. Zatanna tries to get a drink, until she sees Zach hooking up with a girl named Yuki-onna. Aware of the name, Zatanna tries to reach Zach, but Yuki-onna uses her tendrils to control Zach, revealing herself to be a succubus.
Using Zach's magic, Yuki-onna attacks Zatanna, but Zatanna manages to set off the fire alarm, causing everyone to leave. Aware that her powers cannot affect living beings, Zatanna convinces Yuki-onna to attack her using Zach's powers. The attack backfires, and Yuki-onna is forced to disappear, releasing Zach.
Despite the ordeal, Zach is as irresponsible as ever, hooking up with a girl that lost her purse during the fight, while the two guys who hit on Zatanna earlier hit on her again, much to her dismay.
- This book was first published on June 22, 2011.
- Jamal Igle and Jon Sibal do the art on pages 1-13 while Travis Moore and John Dell do pages 14-20.
- In this issue, Zatanna says that her powers cannot affect living things. In previous issues, she has not shown this limitation.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Zatanna Vol 2 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Zatanna series