His first interaction with the Green Lantern of Earth happened when a number of cosmic criminals escaped from the Guardians' prison planet, and went on a Lantern murdering rampage. They were successfully defeated, and Zborra took down a number of them by himself. He was also one of the Lanterns who invaded the Antimatter Universe of Qward to attack the Anti-Green Lantern Corps, and also present for the war against Krona and Nekron.
During the Crisis on Infinite Earths, Zborra died along with 912 other Green Lanterns. He fell out of the sky like space debris, and was found by Salakk. Zborra is shown to be one of the many fallen Lanterns memorialized in the Crypts of the Green Lantern Corps. Later, he is shown to be one of the new resurrected members of the Black Lantern Corps during Blackest Night, and appears on Oa with all of the other undead bearing a Black Lantern Ring.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 6 Appearances of Zborra (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Zborra (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Zborra (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Zborra (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."