Appearing in "Zero Hour (Part IV)"
- Time Trapper
- Legion of Super-Heroes
- The Flash (Jay Garrick) (Dies)
- Captain Atom
- Booster Gold (Dies)
- Amazing Man
- Batman (Dies)
- Impulse (Dies)
- Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
- Martian Manhunter
- The Ray
- The Atom
- Liri Lee
- David Knight
- Jack Knight (First appearance)
- Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
- Green Arrow
- Elongated Man
- Alpha Centurion
Synopsis for "Zero Hour (Part IV)"
Extant looks at the entropy, and wonders how all of it could have been created without his knowledge. The true hand responsible steps out and reveals himself: Parallax. Parallax tells Extant that he has been responsible for all of the chaos, and blasts Extant into submission.
1 Hour, 58 Minutes Ago: In the 30th Century, the Legion of Super-Heroes stand with their time paradox counterparts and the Time Trapper, waiting to be consumed by entropy. They sacrifice themselves into oblivion so that there can be another tomorrow. After the Legion is gone, Parallax shows up and murders the Time Trapper... again.
53 Minutes Ago: In New York City, Wonder Woman helps Power Girl through her pregnancy. Heroes from the future, like Impulse and Booster Gold begin disappearing as the times they've come from cease to exist.
40 Minutes Ago: Jay Garrick pleads with the Spectre to get involved in the Crisis. As Garrick fades away, the Spectre realizes that there is a human hand coordinating the events, and tells Jay that his death will be avenged.
24 Minutes Ago: Metron, along with Superman, Green Lantern, Donna Troy and the Atom arrive at Vanishing Point and find the Linear Men still in stasis. Lacking the ability to travel through time with the precision they require, they intend to convert Matthew Ryder, a man from the future, into a Waverider like his counterpart from a another timeline was.
13 Minutes Ago: Finding them hiding in one of the last remaining pockets of reality, Extant brutally murders the Leymen.
7 Minutes, 34 Seconds Ago: Extant shows up in New York City and confronts the last heroes left alive. Batman is killed as an entropy fissure opens right on top of him. As the heroes prepare a last stand, the new Waverider shows up to fight Extant. The Atom tries to get inside Extant's head, but instead is aged backwards to 18 years old. Superman engages Extant as well, but the mastermind behind the entire Crisis reveals himself to everyone.
- This issue is reprinted in the Zero Hour: Crisis in Time trade paperback.
- Zero Hour: Crisis in Time was shipped on a weekly publishing schedule.
- The reading order for this limited series counts down backwards beginning with issue #4 and ending with issue #0.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Zero Hour Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Zero Hour series
- Images from Zero Hour Vol 1 1
Links and References
- Zero Hour article at Wikipedia
- Zero Hour Frequently Asked Questions
- Zero Hour series index at the DCU Guide
- Zero Hour series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Zero Hour series index at the Grand Comics Database
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.