- I regret having tried to destroy Supergirl's powers! She turned the tables on me and I lost my own...
- -- Black Flame
- -- Black Flame
Zora Vi-Lar was born the daughter of Kryptonian Vi-Lar in the surviving city of Kandor. As an adult, Zora turned towards a life of crime, and took on the masked identity of Black Flame. She became a foe of Supergirl who ultimately defeated Black Flame, rendering her powerless through the use of Gold Kryptonite.  Zora Vi-Lar was imprisoned inside of the Phantom Zone, but later returned to Kandor where she reformed. Upon meeting Supergirl again, she expressed her regret for trying to steal Supergirl's powers.  before returning to the bottle city to lead a crime-free life. The imp from the Fifth Dimension Mister Mxyzptlk once took on the form of Black Flame in an attempt to humiliate Superman and Batman. 
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
While operating on Earth, Black Flame developed physical attributes equitable to that of her arch-foe, Supergirl. However, due to the failure of one of her machinations, she permanently lost all of her superhuman abilities due to exposure to Gold Kryptonite.
Black Flame possessed the strength level of a Kryptonian female her age, size and weight who engaged in moderate regular exercise. While active within an environment under a yellow sun, Black Flame's strength level increased to superhuman levels
- This version of Zora Vi-Lar (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series and is now considered apocryphal.
- 4 Appearances of Zora Vi-Lar (Earth-One)
- Images featuring Zora Vi-Lar (Earth-One)
- 1 Quotations by or about Zora Vi-Lar (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Zora Vi-Lar (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: